Candy7.com - Send the gift of candy.
From Late Show with David Letterman; Monday, December 12, 1994
Top Ten Signs You’re A Bad Surgeon General
10. You’ve got a pack of Marlboros rolled up in your lab coat sleeve.
9. You never appear in public without a half-empty bottle of Bacardi rum.
8. Morning, noon and night, you can be found wandering around in a hospital gown.
7. Always confusing defibrillator with fry-o-lator.
6. You thought "Chicago Hope" was going to be a hit.
5. Your medical degree is from that correspondence school endorsed by Sally Struthers.
4. Instead of flu vaccine, you recommend so-called "flu-proof socks".
3. You smoke like a chimney and drink like a Kennedy.
2. You spend your entire day doing the very thing you said should be taught in school.
1. Your cure for heart disease: Zima.
[Music: "Like a Surgeon" by Weird Al Yankovic]
A Joke A Day, Keeps the Doctor Away.
Copyright by DoctorJokes.net, All rights are reserved, 2003 - 2019